Shelters are shipped Freight, please contact us for shipping rates!
Example: the largest sized shelter will cost approx, $80 to Toronto or Winnipeg, smaller shelters as low as $45
Why are you climbing over your holes and electronics to get inside your shelter? The Eskimo Eskape 2800 has all of the benefits that you want with a side-door shelter, without any of the hassle of extra poles and difficult setup. The Eskape 2800 tub boasts a thickest-in-class sidewall, paired with an ultra-warm skin and oversized side door access to make loading in and out a breeze, even with the biggest of boots on. No more tripping over your rod and electronics or stepping in your hole to get out of your shelter. If you’re looking for the warmest, most comfortable, easy to use side door shelter, check out the Eskimo Eskape Series.
- TWO TRUE OVERSIZED SIDE DOORS
- Oversized side doors make it easy and convenient to move in and out of the shelter without having to step over your gear.
- 30 SQUARE FEET OF FISHABLE AREA
- At a spacious 30 square feet of fishable area, the Eskape 2800 has plenty of room for multiple people to fish multiple lines.
- ROTO-MOLDED SLED
- Built to withstand bumps, scrapes and drops without breaking or wearing out. Deep runners allow for easier transit.
- STORMSHIELD™ INSULATED FABRIC
- Three-layer, abrasion-resistant, bonded fabric with 80 grams of high-loft insulation providing maximum warmth and a robust barrier against light/wind penetration.
- GRAY INTERIOR
- Brightens the shelter interior, making it easier to see and fish.
- SLIDING VERSA™ SEATING SYSTEM
- Allows seats to swivel and slide front-to-back. Lifts up for quick access to gear in the sled.
- ALUMINUM SQUARE TUBING
- Creates a lightweight, rigid structure to withstand wind.
- ZIPPERED WINDOW COVERS
- Interior windows feature hook and loop fastener tape, along with zippers on each side—allowing full closure and blocking of sunlight.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS
- Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- DOUBLE-WALLED HINGE BRACKET
- Provides a sturdier structure in windy conditions.
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.
|Fishable Area||30 ft²|
|Set-Up Size||70″ x 98″ x 79″|
|Sled Size||70″ x 36″ x 13.5″|
|Collapsed Size||70″ x 42″ x 22″|
|Framework||Steel / Aluminum|
|Doors||2 Side Doors|
|Seating||(2) Swivel Versa™ Seats|
Eskimo Eskape 2800 Flip Style Shelter
- Brands Eskimo
- Product Code: 38500
- Availability: In Stock